eROI creates digital experiences across email, web, and social for clients big and small. At eROI, we are one—working as a wholly collaborative team to drive revenue by making our partners’ passions our own, considering each engagement and uniquely tailoring to exceed their goals.
With boundless curiosity, we start with ‘why’ instead of ‘what’ to hear the truth so that we can craft the right solution. Seeking to inspire and be inspired with each interaction, we have an opportunity to be amazed and to understand that collectively we can create experiences greater than we can alone.
Project Managers at eROI are the reliable “go-to” resources for the internal team. Success in this position requires digital experience and a strong understanding of managing personalized email campaigns (preferably an integrated experience including web and social). We look for proven self-sufficient workers that can motivate and collaborate with team members and departments, as well as resource and manage the execution of each project effectively.
This particular Project Manager role is unique in that it sits onsite and is fully integrated into our client’s team, located in Beaverton, Oregon. This role supports the operational process across the planning, briefing, and execution of our client’s email program and serving as a key liaison between the other client/project stakeholders in regards to issues, product and content strategy, and escalations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works with Operational Lead in briefing in marketing emails to creative designers
- Supports briefing and planning by working with Merchandisers to ensure content strategy is sound
- Slices creative design assets and vets assets prior to build
- Ensures timely delivery of email assets to authors
- Proof emails for functionality and creative and link accuracy
- Manage stakeholder approval of emails
- Identify, suggest and implement areas of opportunity within production process
- Manage, create, and maintain documentation on existing and new processes
- Communication with vendor/internal partners to ensure alignment on project requirements and deliverables.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive projects forward, tracking completion and escalating to stakeholders when necessary.
- Provide project status updates/recaps to key stakeholders
- Communicate asset, proofing and approval deadlines to stakeholders, and main point of contact/liaison between internal and external partners.
- Email Production Project Management Team is focused on delivering the following results:
- Reporting on operational compliance and risk
- Ensuring timely completion of all projects and tasks
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with the merchandising team
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 2+ years of project management or email production experience, preferably in a retail/commerce environment
- Comfort with learning and using content management systems and project management software.
- Experience with email marketing, ESPs and email marketing technology preferred
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Proven analytical skills and problem-solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects.
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and experience with quality assurance.